Clichy Injured

quiet_riot said:
Ronaldo and Di Maria will eat Kolarov alive and spit him out in little pieces.

They will eat Kolarov and Zabaleta! We would need Richards & Maicon for this one if Clichy is out but Richards is out anyway so it looks like if Maicon doesn't play both of our wing backs will be bullied

kippaxchris said:
quiet_riot said:
Ronaldo and Di Maria will eat Kolarov alive and spit him out in little pieces.

They will eat Kolarov and Zabaleta! We would need Richards & Maicon for this one if Clichy is out but Richards is out anyway so it looks like if Maicon doesn't play both of our wing backs will be bullied
Are you suggesting puttin Maicon on the left?

gazinho said:
Errrrrrrrmmmmmmmm I dont want to be the bearer of bad/good news but we have a pretty important league game at Stoke before we play in Madrid.

Agree, lets get that game out the way and 3 points before we consider Real....

i rate kolarov, people are going on like hes absolutely useless, hes a top player, he needs to prove on his defensive work, but in my opinion he is not a left back.

Stop flapping, I can remember Stephen Jordan keeping Ronaldo fairly quiet in a 0-0 draw at the Swamp. Matches like this often produce unlikely heroes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.