Clichy shocked at rough training sessions

he's probably shocked that he has to actually run and not dance around like an ikkle fairy

CTID_92 said:
Tbf he looks like he's fit in straight away with the rest of the lads, there's a vid where him and micah (i think it's micah anyway) jump for a header and he out strengths him then goes chasing after the ball, looks like he really wants this move to work :)

Clichy is a top pro. He'll do well for you. Everybody makes mistakes and he'll make some, but he will always give 100% and act professionally. He's a good guy and certainly not a c*** like another signing you made from us.

He'll also benefit from playing in front of a decent keeper and alongside centrebacks that can actually defend.

Shocked at the roughness but it shows a clip of him jumping up for a header and flattening Micah. Didn't take time to adjust. ;)

I like Milner, he always comes across well in his interviews.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
CTID_92 said:
california blue said:
Great training vid up there right now - training day 4

Clichy looks very athletic and im excited to see him.

on side note can you tell who is running with Savic when he's doing the sprints?
I think it's Andrea Mancini but not 100%

Andreas Mancini and sprinting don't go together

pack it in lol nowt wrong with the lad :)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
bluecityboy said:
Suarez is what i'm most looking forward to on this tour. I just want to see him play! Considering he's only about 6 years old, he must be a very good prospect to be invited on the tour just weeks after joining the youth setup.

It must be a dream come true for the lad to be training with Silva every day.

Written into his contract that he is in the first team and not the youth setup
I believe that's only for the preseason. If he impresses then maybe mancini will name in the squad (quite unlikely though).

uncle charlie wilson said:
CTID_92 said:
Tbf he looks like he's fit in straight away with the rest of the lads, there's a vid where him and micah (i think it's micah anyway) jump for a header and he out strengths him then goes chasing after the ball, looks like he really wants this move to work :)

I noticed that too, was somewhat impressed.

Kolarov's days are all but numbered regardless.
No they aren't.

Wenger probably has them going a bit easier to avoid injury, though I can't recall us getting too many injuries in training through bad tackles? *TOUCHES WOOD*

It might show a little insight as to why their team is so soft

bluecityboy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Suarez is what i'm most looking forward to on this tour. I just want to see him play! Considering he's only about 6 years old, he must be a very good prospect to be invited on the tour just weeks after joining the youth setup.

It must be a dream come true for the lad to be training with Silva every day.

Written into his contract that he is in the first team and not the youth setup
I believe that's only for the preseason. If he impresses then maybe mancini will name in the squad (quite unlikely though).
He wont need to be named in the squad. He's only 17.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.