Clive Tydlesley

Tyldesley is a class act. Put aside your hatred for Unitied and you can see that his voice is world class and his vocal passion is top notch. When Adebayor equalised for Arsenal against Liverpool in the CL his commentary sent shivers down my spine.

THEO WALCOTT, HE'S GOT PAST HYYPIA, HE'S GOT THREE TO CROSS TO, ADEBAYYYOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

AntMcfc said:
Tyldesley is a class act. Put aside your hatred for Unitied and you can see that his voice is world class and his vocal passion is top notch. When Adebayor equalised for Arsenal against Liverpool in the CL his commentary sent shivers down my spine.

THEO WALCOTT, HE'S GOT PAST HYYPIA, HE'S GOT THREE TO CROSS TO, ADEBAYYYOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

Right, no 1 questions his voice, just that he is a rag cnut and at times says stuff that makes him sound like he only watched football for 3 weeks!!!

AntMcfc said:

Has he uttered such vocal dexterity now ADEBAYYYOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR has banged in a few for City - or has this guy taken on the dark mantle now he sports skyblue.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to watch broadcast football or listen to a commentary because of the hyperbole crammed into every second.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BlueMo' said:
Leeds left back was woeful.
Tyldesley is a cnut.

Woeful, i think i would of had a good game against him!!!

I think he's actually a right midfielder being asked to do a job for them. He was poor though.

I agree that Tyldesley is a cnut. Fucking rag bastard!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.