Clive Tydlesley

Soulboy said:
Tyldesley's thought processes in a match usually go like this...

"A nice cross by David Bentley... and just by chance, the type of car driven by Ashley Cole, the former Arsenal star, who once was booked for a foul on Teddy Sheringham in a North London derby... and as you all know, Teddy went on to star for Manchester United, partnering Ole Gunnar Sjolskaer up front... and who could ever forget that wonderful night in Barcelona, when Ole struckthat memorable... blah, blah , blah..."
This made me chuckle! :)

AntMcfc said:
Tyldesley is a class act. Put aside your hatred for Unitied and you can see that his voice is world class and his vocal passion is top notch. When Adebayor equalised for Arsenal against Liverpool in the CL his commentary sent shivers down my spine.

THEO WALCOTT, HE'S GOT PAST HYYPIA, HE'S GOT THREE TO CROSS TO, ADEBAYYYOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

he's a big screamiong girl and a twat to boot

RONAAAALDDOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........................

A good voice? You've got to be kidding...the nasal twat. Motson's lost it...last ok commentator was Brian Moore. More to the point, what about the cock's they're partnered with...as the yanks call them 'colour men'. I cannot stand that cnut David Pleat...anyone else think he sounds just like that plank ex-england manager Graham Turner?

tamworthblue said:
A good voice? You've got to be kidding...the nasal twat. Motson's lost it...last ok commentator was Brian Moore. More to the point, what about the cock's they're partnered with...as the yanks call them 'colour men'. I cannot stand that cnut David Pleat...anyone else think he sounds just like that plank ex-england manager Graham Turner?

Martin Tyler is the best of a grisly bunch, Jon Champion second, Peter Drury third.
Gerald Sinstadt - remember him - all those passes to Noah Vale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.