Clive Tyldesley...

I'm not really arsed about his United bias these days. It's nauseating, but I couldn't really give less of a fuck what he thinks. Same with Alan Green.

Ric said:
I'm not really arsed about his United bias these days. It's nauseating, but I couldn't really give less of a fuck what he thinks. Same with Alan Green.

Typing through gritted teeth. Amazing.

johnny on the spot said:
Ric said:

Typing through gritted teeth. Amazing.

Haha. I used to get riled by these things, but that was more when we we had little chance of responding on the pitch and making them eat their words. Not that Tyldesley has actually criticised City, he's just tedious with his rag obsession. To be fair though, he sounded almost as gleeful as I was when Hinchcliffe put in the fifth against United back in 89. Paul Wilson, now that's another matter...

Tyldesly is a nobhead of the highest order.

But for me, the worst one is when David "kerb crawler" Pleat is his co-commentator and when he is talking about the rags, he simply calls THEM "Manchester".........

Now THAT does fook me off!!

Never forgiven Tyldesley for trying to seduce my then girlfriend by inviting her up onto the commentator's gantry at Maine Rd in the early 90's - didn't work tho'... I don't think..

overthebluemoon said:
Never forgiven Tyldesley for trying to seduce my then girlfriend by inviting her up onto the commentator's gantry at Maine Rd in the early 90's - didn't work tho'... I don't think..

Urrrrgghhh. Never heard it called that before.

I thought peter drury and jim beglin did great commentary for are uefa cup run but tyldsley is a massive nob

TBH I don't give a shit anymore now we're good.

As soon as we win something, I'm sure we'll stop being arsed about how often a sports reporter mentions them lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.