Clive Tyldesley...

pleate nearly didnt get to the halfway line at maine road, my mate just got intersepted by the police before he got to him, think it would have been amazing to see him spark out on the halfway line with his white cream ten bob suit on spitting teeth, how dare he even think he was remotley good enough to grace the same pitch as some of our all time greats?

Ric said:
johnny on the spot said:
Typing through gritted teeth. Amazing.

Haha. I used to get riled by these things, but that was more when we we had little chance of responding on the pitch and making them eat their words. Not that Tyldesley has actually criticised City, he's just tedious with his rag obsession. To be fair though, he sounded almost as gleeful as I was when Hinchcliffe put in the fifth against United back in 89. Paul Wilson, now that's another matter...

Twatzoid Alan Green is another matter.

TBF to Clive Tyldsley he was lavishing us with praise when he commented on a couple of our games last season. He also stated during the game, and in quite a bit of depth, how great our team was in late 60s / early 70s. He referred to Summerbee, Bell and and Lee as legends of the game.

In relation to his commentary on CL games, Clive Tyldsely is as excitable about United as he is about Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea

apple pie corner said:
Chance at the far post.............

Hinchcliffe..........

It's 5!!!

Lake maybe....Morley!
He must have looked like he was sucking a lemon. Either one of them or David Pleats bell end.

ctidcarl said:
Tyldesly is a nobhead of the highest order.

But for me, the worst one is when David "kerb crawler" Pleat is his co-commentator and when he is talking about the rags, he simply calls THEM "Manchester".........

Now THAT does fook me off!!

So you will be devastated to hear that Pleat has been sacked as ITV's Champs co commentator, replaced by Jim Beglin this season!

Tyldsley could have been an immortal with his 5-1 commentary, instead he became a grade A cum-sucking cliched RAG waving apologist.

think that covers everything...

Clive Tyldesley and itv are so far up utds arse is unblievable they love anything utd has anyone one who watches any game on their its utd this utd that even when they are not playing look at england game they mention utd their aswell they like sky any time a game on the mention them red twats

madblue said:
Clive Tyldesley and itv are so far up utds arse is unblievable they love anything utd has anyone one who watches any game on their its utd this utd that even when they are not playing look at england game they mention utd their aswell they like sky any time a game on the mention them red twats
ITV are only interested in getting higher viewing figures, that means they pander to United fans with their football coverage and commentary because United have by far the largest fan base.

I thought it was sooner than that. I'm pretty sure there was a reference to the rags after about 90 seconds. I might be wrong but I think he mentioned them about 4 times in the first 15 minutes.

But what really pissed me off was the constant reference to the debatable penalty. Yes, he almost certainly did exagerrate and dive, but it's no more than the rags have been doing relentlessly since the Ayatollah took over.

Some people get very irate by the smallest of things.

Commentators will surely have a team they favour, its human nature.
If one of you got a job on itv as a commentator would you treat united and city games fairly, if he is a united fan I think he does a very good job with the other teams compared to someone like alan green.
United are always going to be talked about, they have the highest fan base and probably pull in more advertising than anyone else.
United have been in the last 2 finals so I would expect them to get a mention
They are also playing arsenal at the weekend in what is quite a big game, again I would epxect them to be mentioned.

If it bothers you that much either don't watch it or turn the sound down

davealvers said:
...lasted a massive 4mins 30secs in his Arsenal v Celtic commentary this evening before mentioning 'Manchester United'. Surely a record?

Tit.

To be honest though...it was 15 minutes til he mentioned Celtic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.