Clive Tyldesley

City win meaning we have played the same number of games as the rags but have 5 more points and a vastly superior goal difference and yet Dickhead said it was a good result for the rags !!!
United can’t chase us down. They could have potentially chased Arsenal down if they had won tonight and then produced an absolute bottle job. The only way United beat us to the title, is if we throw it away. There’s two very good teams in this league at this moment and none of them are United.

Turned the sound off after about 20 minutes. None stop excitable chatter from both of them and bizarre bias towards Arsenal bias from McCoist. Prime normally good, but this commentary was crap. Analysis from pundits was excellent.

Yep. Disappointed with the Amazon commentary tonight as I think the rest of it is brilliant. Shearer was great. Bit before the game on Pep and Arteta was good. Haaland interview as well... but the commentary, fuck me. Everything Arsrnal did was "brilliant". (Counted about 10 times Ally said that word). No compliments for how good we were tonight. Toss. BUT, fuck them all... we're top of the league. Love it.

Yep. Disappointed with the Amazon commentary tonight as I think the rest of it is brilliant. Shearer was great. Bit before the game on Pep and Arteta was good. Haaland interview as well... but the commentary, fuck me. Everything Arsrnal did was "brilliant". (Counted about 10 times Ally said that word). No compliments for how good we were tonight. Toss. BUT, fuck them all... we're top of the league. Love it.
Absolutely spot on mate.
I said the same to Mrs kippax, everything bt Arsenal was classed as brilliant.
1 fucking shot on target and that was the penalty of the century

Couldn't agree more m8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.