Clocks go back sunday october 27th (Europe)

Or, is it everyone else that’s stupid for changing them?

I’ve never got the point in changing the clocks. I just think everything should just start and finish earlier. So the accepted working day should be 6.00-14.00 instead of 9.00-17.00 for everyone, then we wouldn’t waste all those light mornings in the Summer and you’d still get an hour or two daylight in the afternoon in the Winter.

Sod that. Part of my old rota was 6-2 shifts and I could never get used of them. I'd always feel knackered throughout the whole day and working week.

Starting at 8am like I do now is just so much better.

Technically would be on time. If you go in a hour late but clocks have gone back an hour you would be on time
Nope. If you pretended to not know the clocks had gone back, you would be an hour early, but thinking you were an hour late. It’s easier just to put the clocks back like everyone else and go in on time. Alternatively, wait till the clocks go forward, then try this trick.

Merlin was not having he had to wait an hour to be fed , the whole hour was fighting him off and not getting up, i was not having it either lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.