Clocks go back sunday october 27th (Europe)

I should google this but growing up we were told it was due to a handful of farmers in Scotland as to why we did this.

Weren't the EU trying to cease doing this last year (erm, not that it affects us now....).

Fine until Christmas, Jan, Feb are grim. Too cold to treat my psoriasis so look a bit shit.

I should google this but growing up we were told it was due to a handful of farmers in Scotland as to why we did this.

Weren't the EU trying to cease doing this last year (erm, not that it affects us now....).

Think it was a war time thing linked to conserving energy. Doesn’t actually do that though so there’s very little point in doing it anymore.

Scotland want to keep it though as it could be dark still at 10am, less to do with farmers, more children going to and being at school.

It's worse here, we don't do it in Queensland but our neighbouring state New South Wales does. Fucks everything up.
Mate of mine lives in NSW bur works over the border in Qld. Imagine that.

i never change any of the 2 clocks in the house, my phone and netbook update automatically and are really the only things I check the time.with, the two decorating the walls I leave in their own time zone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.