Clocks go back sunday october 27th (Europe)

Great. My cooker will be correct for the next six months.
My relatively new cooker has dispensed with the need to have a degree in electronics plus six fingers in order to change any setting. Brilliant.
I never adjust the central heating settings, a nightmare system.
However, just realised I got up at 5 o'clock. D'oh!
Now just realised it's only Saturday and I got up at 6. Double D'oh! My excuse: I'm old and stupid.

Last edited:
I’ve never really understood why we don’t put the clocks back on Sunday night. Surely an extra hour in bed before Monday work would be far more beneficial.

Not sure how true this is but from what I can gather Liverpool are looking for a new manager. Apparently Jurgen and his family are moving home to Germany. Not heard much detail but overhead a Scouser who drinks in our pub say the Klopps go back this weekend.

I’ve never really understood why we don’t put the clocks back on Sunday night. Surely an extra hour in bed before Monday work would be far more beneficial.
I’ve thought that before, but You can choose to do that yourself if you wanted.

All my cats have been a pain when the clocks change as their clock doesnt so they wake me up the same time as usual, the extra hour tomorrow morning wont be a benefit !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.