Clocks go back sunday october 27th (Europe)

To give it a range of about 30 miles before you need to charge it again then
Actually, about 290 miles at 1.2p per mile unlike your ICE car which, at present prices, is probably costing you about 15p per mile. I shall sleep well tonight knowing I will have a full tank tomorrow.

Back to the proper time of day now… shorts season is over now though, time to get the full length leg wear out

Back to the proper time of day now… shorts season is over now though, time to get the full length leg wear out
I sinned and went to jeans a week ago, not like me but our builder has had the back doors open all week (oo-er) in our house otherwise I'd have lasted until this weekend.

I didn't factor in the fact that clocks going back meant it was dark earlier when I made my booster jab appointment for 4.55 pm at the SportCity building!! I hope I can find it in the dark.
I only made the appointment for today because I am busy the rest of the week and needed to get it done (in my mind anyway!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.