Clothes you don't like

ban-mcfc said:
takes me 30 mins including breaky

wolf down some cereal, jump in the shower, get out and brush teeth, quick shave with electric shavermajig (some days), dry hair, get dressed, apply matt clay wax (have to me hairs thin) and jobs a gooden.

any more than 30 mins for a male including wash etc and they're a bender.
OOOOOOoooooooohhh no. You can't disguise that shit with such a manly word as 'wolf'!

Pigeonho said:
ban-mcfc said:
takes me 30 mins including breaky

wolf down some cereal, jump in the shower, get out and brush teeth, quick shave with electric shavermajig (some days), dry hair, get dressed, apply matt clay wax (have to me hairs thin) and jobs a gooden.

any more than 30 mins for a male including wash etc and they're a bender.
OOOOOOoooooooohhh no. You can't disguise that shit with such a manly word as 'wolf'!

i'm 20 and have really thin hair that needs sorting, if i don't put something in it, it looks like babies hair.

i could get ready in 20 i suppose but give myself 30 so i can do it slowly and relaxed.

What about them muscle tops where you show off all your chest??

4 lads walked in the pub last week when i was working, 1 had a blazer on over this style of t-shirt, i turned to the girl i was working with and told her it'll be 3 pints and a.........................

...................blue wicked.

I was fucking right except he ordered 2 and put them in a pint pot.

His face was priceless when i put a straw in it to much laughing from his mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.