Clothes you don't like

Those snapback hats, chinos, vests, them tshirts that are longer at the back than they are at the front, any shoes with no socks

SWP's back said:
Sorry to bump this but was about to start one on skinny jeans having just been walking through town and seeing so many fucking (wo)men wearing them.

Grow some balls you little dykes, and then you won't be able to fit into them.
It's outrageous really. I don't know about you but i'm a 'get ready in 10 minutes' kind of bloke. Shower, clothes, bit of spray and that's that. These fuckers these days look like they take hours, and that's probably just prizing those fucking jeans on. Then there's the hair, the accessories, (fucking accessories on men?!), and the checks in the mirror.
Let's all try and look like One Difuckingrection.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Sorry to bump this but was about to start one on skinny jeans having just been walking through town and seeing so many fucking (wo)men wearing them.

It's outrageous really. I don't know about you but i'm a 'get ready in 10 minutes' kind of bloke. Shower, clothes, bit of spray and that's that. These fuckers these days look like they take hours, and that's probably just prizing those fucking jeans on. Then there's the hair, the accessories, (fucking accessories on men?!), and the checks in the mirror.
Too right with their big fucking hair. Well here's news for sunshine, you look like a bunch of fucking women.

No wonder women in their late teens and early twenties want an older MAN these days as most of the boys their age look like an extra from pride/mamma fucking mia.

And yes Pidge, the longest I take to get ready is about 6 minutes, and that is if I need to shave my head, which takes about 5 minutes.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:

Too right with their big fucking hair. Well here's news for sunshine, you look like a bunch of fucking women.

No wonder women in their late teens and early twenties want an older MAN these days as most of the boys their age look like an extra from pride/mamma fucking mia.

And yes Pidge, the longest I take to get ready is about 6 minutes, and that is if I need to shave my head, which takes about 5 minutes.
So with my 10 minutes as opposed to your 6, it could be said that i'm considerably gayer than you?<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:50 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:

So with my 10 minutes as opposed to your 6, it could be said that i'm considerably gayer than you?

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

So with my 10 minutes as opposed to your 6, it could be said that i'm considerably gayer than you?

-- Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:50 pm --

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

It must hurt to be gayer than the lead singer from right said fred

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:

SWP's back said:

It must hurt to be gayer than the lead singer from right said fred
It's an honour!

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

about 60% yes.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

What's all this 'getting ready' business?
Once i've searched the house 3 times for me wallet, phone and tabs i'm out the door.

Oh yes, and people wearing shorts when it's fleeing. Muppets. (soz Bilbo)

stonerblue said:
What's all this 'getting ready' business?
Once i've searched the house 3 times for me wallet, phone and tabs i'm out the door.
Sometimes it's only right to wash your groin.

takes me 30 mins including breaky

wolf down some cereal, jump in the shower, get out and brush teeth, quick shave with electric shavermajig (some days), dry hair, get dressed, apply matt clay wax (have to me hairs thin) and jobs a gooden.

any more than 30 mins for a male including wash etc and they're a bender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.