Clothes you don't like

Doesn't matter who makes them, but them pants falling down with the arse hangin out are the saddest "fashion" item ever, worse than flares, platforms, perms etc.

I've even seen a few blues wearing them and couldn't resist telling them they look proper dicks.

blumoonrisen said:
Doesn't matter who makes them, but them pants falling down with the arse hangin out are the saddest "fashion" item ever, worse than flares, platforms, perms etc.

I've even seen a few blues wearing them and couldn't resist telling them they look proper dicks.
Thanks for that ,Gok.

Not one item or brand, but the lads that dress the same as their eight year old children!!!

Get a fuckin' grip, you're big boys now.

just remembered,those 3/4 length trousers..............Shit!

Really brightly coloured chinos (yellow/red/orange etc) or those monotone beige coloured ones everyone seems to have.

Hollister seem to be a new favourite among the chav/indie wannabe community.

Lacoste or any other over priced branded pretentious clothing. My family used to always make sure I had the best of the best as a child, which is probably why I don't wear it much any more. I just stick to mostly unbranded clothing now, it's less than half the price cause at the end of the day you're just paying an extra £30-40 on a logo.

Those combat boots (or even worse Uggs) overly tanned men wear along with the tee's that expose half of their chest who look like they've never done a hard days work in their life.

White socks as many are saying. Not a good look.

..also Joggers. I don't see the difference in going out wearing pyjama bottoms if you ask me. I understand they're probably comfy, but for me they're not a good look either.

I've probably offended a lot of people on here. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.