Clothes you don't like

The chequered shirt/sleeveless jacket look.
On their own they look shit, together, fucking shit. Seems to be quite a popular look, so it must be me.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bench are a Manchester outfit we should be promoting them not slagging them off.

Bench and gio goi , just looks like that tat you find on Strangeways ,cheap and nasty , I got given a bench coat of a mate that I wear for work , wish I had a £1 for the amount of plastic Chorltonites that ask me why I`m wearing a bench coat for doing building work in, I tell em it keeps me warm. Come on its got bench written on the lapels on shoulders,buttons,zips,pockets,above the pockets, on the back ,WTF .....

Should we be promoting the rags ; )

oh those elasticated chino`s with braces anyone found wearing them with facial hair should be woman slapped , and pumps ffs its winter.

Freestyler said:
Ramones/The Rolling Stones shirts, don't even know who they are.

I hate wearing Vans now, all the chavs wear them. It's a crime to be seen out in them now. I just wear them at gigs, with all the other people who started wearing them. Before all the scallies and chavs took over.

I never thought I'd see Chavs wearing Vans. They were Skater / Hardcore trainers when I was young. Converse are everywhere now but I find my Adidas more comfortable.

HorshamBlue said:
Jeans with button fly. Too many bad school memories of pissed trousers.

Hahahaha

Yeah except when you've had too much beer and the zip catches your penis.

I still makes me wince.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm --<br /><br />I have to say overweight women with pink shell suits and dyed pink hair just make me want to vomit.

Ed68 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bench are a Manchester outfit we should be promoting them not slagging them off.

About 10 years ago they made quality and subtlety branded clothing.

Now it's cheap sh!te and awfully branded so we shouldn't be supporting them anymore.

To be fair hardly anyone wears it where I'm from, so it doesn't seem to be as offensive. Judging by the "where are city fans from" thread it must be a Stockport thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.