clough

allan harper

i missed this documentary first time round, its repeated in half hour on itv, is it any good

scorer said:
Fantastic, well worth the watch... better still worth recording

Nice one heard the film they've made on him is shite, its not been shown in my town so ill have to wait till its uploaded on net sometime...

Great watch

If he was City manager he would tell Robi to stay up the pitch and that he doesn;t pay him to defend to Richard Dunne to stop hoofing the ball up field I dont pay you young man to play the killer ball just give the ball to Robi because hes a better player than the rest of you and thats why I paid £32M and Robi get tea made young man

scousemanc said:
thanks for that was just going to bed so will set to record. Saw the Damned United last week, which was good esp having lived through that era.

Oh right i hope it is good, some numpty sed it was ment to be shite, mind you he was a leeds fan lol

allan harper said:
scorer said:
Fantastic, well worth the watch... better still worth recording

Nice one heard the film they've made on him is shite, its not been shown in my town so ill have to wait till its uploaded on net sometime...

Seen the film and the documentary... the film is okay, I lived through that era too... but the documentary is much better IMO

kramer said:
Great watch

If he was City manager he would tell Robi to stay up the pitch and that he doesn;t pay him to defend to Richard Dunne to stop hoofing the ball up field I dont pay you young man to play the killer ball just give the ball to Robi because hes a better player than the rest of you and thats why I paid £32M and Robi get tea made young man
He tried that at Leeds & they hounded him out.
Great manager though.

So clough took over from don, and the players didnt like him, is that roughly what happened?

some good bits with trevor francis as well.
can't believe we only had him for 1 season i cried when he left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.