Club Badge (merged)

xPU1aT.jpg

It seems to be pretty unanimous that everyone loves the style of Gav's design above.

However, everyone seems to have a different idea about which colours they would like the badge to be. It's difficult to tell which colours will work on a blue shirt, so I have thrown together some different colour scheme options.

Apologies, my graphic design skills aren't on the same planet as Gav's, but thought it might help fellow blues to see a few different colour options.

UYn4sif.png

zuA7Fqv.png

xMsf1TK.png

vEnMsQN.png

aiSD0AW.png

v3qHAIU.png

z9MZinV.png

mwp6rbN.png

9. A lot of people want the bees to be involved (Me included) but when included in this design I don't think it looks as good as the dots. The design becomes a bit busy.
QP1dWVz.png

Be interested to hear which colour scheme other blues think looks the best. Personally I think that while the blue circle looks good on paper, when you actually look at it on a blue shirt, it gets a bit lost. I think the white circle looks much better on a blue shirt.

Number 1 or 2 for me, but if I had to choose I'd go for number 1.
Number 2 for me.

Not a fan of the maroon designs and much prefer a white edge as it wouldn't stand out much if it were all blue. Plus the white just looks better imo.

vEnMsQN.png

This is pretty close for me, I’d replace the circles with a St Marks / Maltese cross.
Simple design and colours, I like Maroon but on balance prefer Navy.
I can understand the rationale for the red rose but it was only on one badge and with hindsight looked a bit wrong to me, it stands out as being the wrong colour. When you put it back on the nice clean designs put forward now it does the same, just looks out of place.
There is no need to try and shoehorn a bee in there, no need at all!

Too much yellow? Trying too hard to shoehorn a bee reference in there? I'm beginning to wonder (as much as i like the bee) if it can be done :/

yeah ... i can never settle of the colour scheme on mine .... tried several combinations .... havent tried Purple (odd its a fave colour personally) but thinking it might set off the centrepiece shield more .... especially with a gold one.

apologies ... though it was a yellow football behind, only til i zoomed in realised it was a honeycomb

xPU1aT.jpg

It seems to be pretty unanimous that everyone loves the style of Gav's design above.

However, everyone seems to have a different idea about which colours they would like the badge to be. It's difficult to tell which colours will work on a blue shirt, so I have thrown together some different colour scheme options.

Apologies, my graphic design skills aren't on the same planet as Gav's, but thought it might help fellow blues to see a few different colour options.

UYn4sif.png

zuA7Fqv.png

xMsf1TK.png

vEnMsQN.png

aiSD0AW.png

v3qHAIU.png

z9MZinV.png

mwp6rbN.png

9. A lot of people want the bees to be involved (Me included) but when included in this design I don't think it looks as good as the dots. The design becomes a bit busy.
QP1dWVz.png

Be interested to hear which colour scheme other blues think looks the best. Personally I think that while the blue circle looks good on paper, when you actually look at it on a blue shirt, it gets a bit lost. I think the white circle looks much better on a blue shirt.

Number 1 or 2 for me, but if I had to choose I'd go for number 1.
Definitely a white background for the writing. Not only does it make "MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB" stand out more it would actually contrast the badge well with the shirt (unless the shirt is a white away kit).

I kinda like the maroon and gold touch to the river stripes, it would stand out more on the kit and looks more like the CoA. But the sky and white is nice too.

So 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 I'd be happy with any.

vEnMsQN.png

This is pretty close for me, I’d replace the circles with a St Marks / Maltese cross.
I can understand the rationale for the red rose but it was only on one badge and with hindsight looked a bit wrong to me, it stands out as being the wrong colour. When you put it back on the nice clean designs put forward now it does the same, just looks out of place.

Yeah I like that..classy

vEnMsQN.png

Nice, would be better as you say with the St Marks Crosses rather than dots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.