Club Badge (merged)

I know it's meant as a joke, but seeing the eagle inside a circle makes my skin crawl!
I noticed who you didn't include the decent eagle one that someone did in your options. You are grossly biased and it sickens me!!!!!!

(I am not sickened but you are biased!)

D is my favorite. You might laugh but I'm 43 and even though you might think I'd prefer the 80's round one, or a variation of it, I think the eagle still needs to be represented and as such this looks thoroughly modern and keeps all the important symbols of our history.

ZtJOope.png

D is my favorite. You might laugh but I'm 43 and even though you might think I'd prefer the 80's round one, or a variation of it, I think the eagle still needs to be represented and as such this looks thoroughly modern and keeps all the important symbols of our history.

ZtJOope.png

Fair play to you mate. We all have our favourites, everyone has different things they'd like to see on the badge.

A lot of the fans of the eagle don't like this design for one reason or another. There really doesn't seem to be a consensus among fans who want to keep the eagle over which design they want, as evidenced by some of the charming posts on this thread.

I don't mind our current badge, but personally I don't think the eagle inside a circle works from a design point of view.

JS36459414.png

I am worried with a and c that they resemble the fcum badge. I know we are older etc but the rags would enjoy that if it turns out similar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.