Club Badge (merged)

right .... held off doing this ..... as i dont advocate for an eagle. Done it so i can have closure on the whole thing as its the only one i havent done properly.

CVXASkfWwAAxnLD.jpg:large

Why Purple? Selfish reasons, its my favourite colour and thought it is something different.

Anyhoo. That's me finally finished.

@Ric following on from the chat about a vote the other week, I think it's now possible to create a shortlist. Not everyone will have their first choice included, but I've tried to select 5 that represent the views of the majority of posters on here.

We know it's going to be round, so I've included 5 round badges, 2 with eagles, 2 with three river shields, and one with a rose.

Everyone has their own ideas on trim and colour scheme, as reflected in Gav's post last week that had 30 different designs on. Perhaps everyone's first choice is not one of these options, but I hope there is enough variety that people can vote on the core design they like best, even if they would make alterations in a perfect world.
A.
9kCpoDV.png

B.
iHZF2aw.png

C.
3jrinJX.png

D.
C4d0zVd.png

E.
JovCghY.png
B for me.

right .... held off doing this ..... as i dont advocate for an eagle. Done it so i can have closure on the whole thing as its the only one i havent done properly.

Why Purple? Selfish reasons, its my favourite colour and thought it is something different.

That would actually be quite cool if you replaced the purple with sky blue

We have a winner, bring back the Eagle!!!

You're the best designer on here Gav, much better than the in house design team at City imo. If anyone could make this work it would be you. But you can't polish a turd.

Why on earth anyone would want a round badge with an eagle inside is just completely beyond me. It doesn't look anything like a City badge, it looks like some kind of US Security Service badge.

I understand the eagle means something to some people and they want to keep it. But I don't believe anyone can say with a straight face that the eagle looks better inside a circle than the existing badge.

I'm not normally a fan of the eagle but that is a nice design. Excellent work as always Gav. I think I may be a convert.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.