Club Badge (merged)

You're the best designer on here Gav, much better than the in house design team at City imo. If anyone could make this work it would be you. But you can't polish a turd.

Why on earth anyone would want a round badge with an eagle inside is just completely beyond me. It doesn't look anything like a City badge, it looks like some kind of US Security Service badge.

I understand the eagle means something to some people and they want to keep it. But I don't believe anyone can say with a straight face that the eagle looks better inside a circle than the existing badge.

No, but you can roll it in diamonds!

The problem with the eagle in a circle I think is this. Above the shield there's the head of the thing. Below there's nothing. So any design like the current one which has no legs, tail or anything will most likely have the shield off center. And that to my OCD eye just will not do.

You're the best designer on here Gav, much better than the in house design team at City imo. If anyone could make this work it would be you. But you can't polish a turd.

Why on earth anyone would want a round badge with an eagle inside is just completely beyond me. It doesn't look anything like a City badge, it looks like some kind of US Security Service badge.

I understand the eagle means something to some people and they want to keep it. But I don't believe anyone can say with a straight face that the eagle looks better inside a circle than the existing badge.
I can.

Blue and red it seems..

ChinaSoccer.jpg
And green, orange and purple. They don't like yellow

right .... held off doing this ..... as i dont advocate for an eagle. Done it so i can have closure on the whole thing as its the only one i havent done properly.

CVXASkfWwAAxnLD.jpg:large

Why Purple? Selfish reasons, its my favourite colour and thought it is something different.

Anyhoo. That's me finally finished.
Manchester Storm feel to it

right .... held off doing this ..... as i dont advocate for an eagle. Done it so i can have closure on the whole thing as its the only one i havent done properly.

CVXASkfWwAAxnLD.jpg:large

Why Purple? Selfish reasons, its my favourite colour and thought it is something different.

Anyhoo. That's me finally finished.

Looks good. Would be nice to see it in blue rather than purple though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.