Club Badge (merged)

Think it looks really good to be honest, nice and simple and we won't have the stupid stars or a god awful shield around the badge anymore. Don't see why people are moaning it's basically what everyone was asking for barring the odd detail, it's not like they've introduced an eagle or anything...
My feelings, I think if it's real it will particularly appeal to those who grew up supporting city in the 70,s 80's and 90's. Can't wait to see that on the kits.

I give it a 7.5 out of 10. And if you would have offered me that at the beginning I would have snatched your hand off. I am ok with it for sure and it's already growing on me now that I have seen it on a kit.

I just can't unsee the resemblance:

Fenerbahçe.svg

The white, red and yellow makes them too alike..

It's all about opinions.

The badge is a very emotive subject.

Everyone is allowed their opinions, for or against.

My feelings, I think if it's real it will particularly appeal to those who grew up supporting city in the 70,s 80's and 90's. Can't wait to see that on the kits.

I grew up supporting City in the 80s and it doesn't appeal to me. I think it will appeal to those who grew up supporting City in the 2010s as it looks like it was made for pre school children.

The concept of the white circle, shield, ship, rose or rivers is great. Rivers and rose just looks awkward, should have been either or.

But the core concept is fine.

The final execution is not. It looks like something from Looney Toons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.