Club Badge (merged)

After taking it in for a bit I think I really would have loved it if not for the inclusion of the rose, it's just so glaring and it blocks the rivers. I actually like that the shield breaks the circle, I like its simplicity, and I can even live with its cartoony style and the 'City' part not bending. It's just that damn rose that ruins it.
It's too prominent.

Think id gotten that bored thinking about it i was always going to end up feeling a little underwhelmed. Wasn't expecting the rose to come back but all in all I think its ok. Looks pretty decent on the shirts too. Its round, it has the ship, the rivers and the words Manchester city on it. Beats the eagle and stars hands down!

Still not 100% its the real thing. The club could've registered a few designs with the department of intellectual property for all we know.

Took a while but good to see we've got our first 'embarrassed' post.
Thought we were slacking.

Just read about 30 pages so glad your mellowing out a bit as i know you put a hell of a lot of effort into this topic. Personally i like it compared to the eagle so for me job done in that respect. But; shield inside circle, 3 rivers continued onto back circle & City curved. Apart from that fairly happy. I don't think the rose and rivers make it a fudge as the rivers being that shade are almost a background effect that isn't that noticeable to the untrained eye. Maybe a smaller rose but im being picky really. It's impossible to please everyone all of the time. I like the fact Football Club is gone...it made it too busy for me. Like FC but looking at it i like the simplicity of just Manchester City. What is all this cartoon comments people are saying?

Apparently Bugs Bunny weighed in and called the designers "a bunch of daft twats."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.