Club Badge (merged)

Can't see them having the letters MCFC and words Manchester City in the same badge.

Looks like the owners will go with a circular one to match New York/Melbourne branding scheme.

I agree with the earlier poster, we represent the City ,not Lancashire, if it's a choice of the stripes or the red rose then it's the stripes every time imo, it's in our very name "CITY", it isn't difficult.

IF the red rose goes in there , 1 small Maltese cross on one side of the circle, the red rose on the other.

You'd think not, as it's a stupid idea....but look at the Melbourne City badge

too much navy in the one on the window, tired of this Nike fucking with the colour scheme/every domestic away kit has to be dark routine.

Sky blue and white need to be the predominant colours.

It needs to stand out against the sky blue on the shirt, it could be predominantly white toward the outside but black or navy blue would be better and I’d take navy over black.

I'm doing lectures on it and we'll have time for questions. I'd urge all City fans to take part in every forum, meeting, exhibition etc.

What are your opinions on what the new badge should look like Gary? Are you allowed to give an opinion on it?, which photoshopped version do you like so far? I'm sure the club will take your opinion on board more than any regular fan.

The whole point of a badge is identity and heritage. One of the main issues / complaints with the eagle / three stars design was that it had no link to the history of the club. It just came from nowhere.

The Maltese cross has real heritage. It’s a link back to our earliest days. The ship and the three rivers in the crest link together all the subsequent badges and are originally derived from the Manchester coat of arms.

I get why people are suggesting bees but I think we should just bring together the best elements we have always had in a nice clean modern design.

bg8k6a.jpg

the eagle was also a crest for Manchester

the way its going we'll end up with this
2w3aj52.png

Last edited:
d7490571ecc6e90ef0ad01197410cd41.jpg

I still like this one of Gav's
Maybe a bee on one side and a Maltese cross on the other instead of the two Maltese crosses?

did do a bees version of that one slightly .... doing the rounds on twitter as we speak ....not very good bees though ..

CRcFw2PW0AAY85y.jpg:large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.