Club Badge (merged)

Leave it how it is. perfect.

I assume this badge is on a
10f2tyd.jpg

What makes this work is the nice clear lettering / font. St Marks cross and simple crest in the middle. I like the colour scheme as well, simple Navy and Sky blue with white and the ship in gold. Doesn't need a bee. I think i can see lettering in the middle line of the crest but that would go for any small versions. The NYCFC badge has many of the same characteristics.

Where is this City badge on the door?, I assume it's already being used on doors of buildings it looks like. So if it's already being used they can't release it as a "new" badge?

(I like it btw)

Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with us having a bloody bee.

Same could be said for the Maltese cross! its not been incorporated in any badge since 1887 seems to me the Maltese cross has only come into peoples head since Fifa did a historical kit! We were a church team back then and it meant something to that church team we have nothing to do with that anymore.

The red rose would be pointless because iirc we arnt even in lancs anymore since boundary's changed.

I'm not really that fussed what the badge looks like, but I do like the NYCFC badge its got style and its modern and would fit in with the city group brand.

Same could be said for the Maltese cross! its not been incorporated in any badge since 1887 seems to me the Maltese cross has only come into peoples head since Fifa did a historical kit! We were a church team back then and it meant something to that church team we have nothing to do with that anymore.

The red rose would be pointless because iirc we arnt even in lancs anymore since boundary's changed.

I'm not really that fussed what the badge looks like, but I do like the NYCFC badge its got style and its modern and would fit in with the city group brand.

The whole point of a badge is identity and heritage. One of the main issues / complaints with the eagle / three stars design was that it had no link to the history of the club. It just came from nowhere.

The Maltese cross has real heritage. It’s a link back to our earliest days. The ship and the three rivers in the crest link together all the subsequent badges and are originally derived from the Manchester coat of arms.

I get why people are suggesting bees but I think we should just bring together the best elements we have always had in a nice clean modern design.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.