Club Badge (merged)

As someone who started to follow the Club at the turn of the century, I abstained from taking part in the surveys etc..

I like the new badge. Seems to capture the elements of the two pre-eagle badges well.

Pardon my ignorance - but was their a reason given for why Football Club was omitted from it?

As someone who started to follow the Club at the turn of the century, I abstained from taking part in the surveys etc..

I like the new badge. Seems to capture the elements of the two pre-eagle badges well.

Pardon my ignorance - but was their a reason given for why Football Club was omitted from it?

We're trying to copy United's badge.

Oh, that was the moronic cockney/essex rag fans' response (who haven't noticed we've had a ship on our badge the whole time either).

I read an interesting comment earlier that one of the reasons was so the women's team could wear it as well as all the men's teams. Not the whole reason of course, but a nice touch.

Love the few videos City's have put up on the site about the history of the badge etc. I love the new badge reminds me of growing up supporting City as a kid in the early 90's at Maine road. It's the original City badge to me I might even buy an official merchandise now which I never do glad to see it coming back home..

Manchester's rivers used to be the colour of whatever chemicals and shit had been poured into them. Anyone remember the explosion on the Ship Canal (Bob's Ferry?) owing to chronic pollution?
It wasn't chronic pollution; it was a specific petroleum leak from a ship, probably ignited by someone lighting up a ciggie.

CW8L_09UEAA9n7M.jpg

Shirt looks so much better with the new badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.