Club Badge (merged)

we have had red n black as an away kit and a lot would have it back

Rumour has it that it's making a comeback next season

Incidentally..just seen this on Twitter

7E08CFD9-C402-46DF-8312-2AC7D7BD863E_zpsb2kikugb.jpg

Really grown on me - also really now like that the FC or Football Club are absent. The Manchester stands out and so does CITY - we know we are a football club

Think that more and more people will get positive

It's slowly but surely growing on me (well a bit).The thing I don't like is the shield doesnt look right - it would look better totally inside the circle instead.

It's slowly but surely growing on me (well a bit).The thing I don't like is the shield doesnt look right - it would look better totally inside the circle instead.

It's supposedly to give it a pronounced foreground 3D affect. Admittedly not 100% happy when badge was leaked but glad to admit I am now 100% converted.

I have to hold my hands up and admit I was one of the moaning bastards when this new badge was unveiled online, but after seeing the badge on display at the stadium and in the Pod thing @ CS
I'm starting to like it much more as it's still similar to the badge I often associated with City when I started watching them.
Side by side with the Eagle badge - it's obvious that we needed this change.

it's better. Finally - weve got rid of those fucking stars :D

Well I think you may have to get used to it because it won't be changing. There does not seem to be enough anti feeling like happened at everton so I cannot see a concentrated effort to have it changed by any fans.

When I first saw it I didn't like it and still now certain aspects bothered me. the lack of fc, the shield. However I see the eagle next to it and I see that this says city to me more than that monstrosity ever did, and I can accept it as our new badge.

Look at the monochrome and stitched versions they are much better than the print one.

Also no yourself but others moaning about the rose for 80 yrs of city's exhistance it has been in Lancashire and is still geographically so the rose is an important part of our heritage, hating it because it's red, now that's just silly we have had red n black as an away kit and a lot would have it back
Pretty sure I remember reading that Umbro said that the red and black kits were never particularly big sellers.

Pretty sure I remember reading that Umbro said that the red and black kits were never particularly big sellers.

might have something to do with every time they have made it since the mid 80's they have been shite versions

And to be fair also the obsession some have with the rags so much won't buy red even if it's city stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.