Club Badge (merged)

images

one on the left
That looks the most City of any of the fan made designs I've seen. Don't like the shape of the inner shield or the est.1894 and the stripes need tidying but a neater version of that would be great. We don't need any black strip in the middle - the old badge didn't and the coat of arms doesn't. I think the red rose makes it feel like the old badge but with a modern look - best of both worlds.

We definitely don't need Manchester City Football Club and M.C.F.C. text on the badge anyhow.

you may note I said particularly relevant. The last time I checked the bees, and lion are still on the Manchester crest, in which city we reside. The cross you refer to is/was symbolic only. Apart from that, great post.

so is the rose around the lion and antelopes necks, the eagle that we use now was ditched as a symbol of manchester a while ago so it makes sense to do the same, but the ROse of Lancashire still has ties to the city

I think most people agree we don't want the existing badge.
I like the one above instead of mcfc in the middle what about superbia in prolelia

Apologies for the appalling graphic design, but a GeekInGav / Rafael Esquer version of this would get my vote:

IGvNYRX.jpg

u0OSJWz.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.