Club Badge (merged)

You'd only see the names on a big version of the badge, on a shirt or a lapel badge you wouldn't see it/try it. But I quite like the idea of our Hall of Fame Players being an integral part of the badge.
I certainly didn't intend to be disrespectful to our former heroes. They've more than earned their place in our history. I simply meant that the badge might benefit from a bit less detail on it. I take your point about the size of the badge limiting the impact the names would have though.

Melbourne just got a shite reworked version of New York's.
ahem

7dZEhIQ.jpg

9SUzuoc.jpg

th

This is lovely!

I'm really glad there seems to be a concensus for this as it is one of my favourites from @GeekinGav. (By the way I think you protest too much, you know you want your place in City's history :) ). This is absolutely stunning. I love it. If it was a choice between this and Messi I would take this all day long.

As @jimharri says I'd be happy to lose the names as it will date the badge quickly as we get new heroes and, indeed, less is more, as is not perfectly demonstrated by the shite badge we have at present.

Please let it happen City.

Don't like the ones with Navy in them.

Really don't want Navy in there. It's not a City colour, not matter what a few blues might say.

It should be in there IMO.

White and Sky Blue, and Black for any text.

yeah sorry was only a metal version

Navy/DarkNavy is CFG's colour through out .... was just going with the trend ... turn your brightness down and its black .... sorted lol

Yeah, that's what I'm particularly hating though mate.

Fuck the CFG. Not interested. Our heritage shouldn't be dictated to in order to fit into some generic template for some tin pot clubs on the other side of the globe.

We have our club colours, and Navy blue shouldn't be in there, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.