Club Badge (merged)

It's the 3rd best out of the 3

You know what the main problem is... It looks WEAK... it looks 'wishy-washy' – I'm not a fan of the Melbourne badge either, but the New York badge is great... it looks bold!
For fuck's sake City... only we could fuck this up!

image7a064.jpg

This one?
That, with one or two minor tweaks, would be perfect. Have the exterior ring in white and the "Manchester City Football Club" in black, get rid of the players' names (too fussy) and lose the latin guff.

I appreciate that the majority may have asked for it but with a second look I think it would be better without the rose.....sorry

Don't shoot the messenger BUT I have been told this is NOT the new badge, this is a false trademark registered with the patent office to stop the 'real' badge being leaked. 'Apparently' this is a common thing to do......

Roll on the 26th!
I fucking well hope so. I was really looking forward to the new badge and when I saw it my heart sank

You know what the main problem is... It looks WEAK... it looks 'wishy-washy' – I'm not a fan of the Melbourne badge either, but the New York badge is great... it looks bold!
For fuck's sake City... only we could fuck this up!
The NYFC badge is crap, it could represent absolutely anything at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.