Club Badge (merged)

Ignoring the white stripes, do you think this looks better?
Epul6qF.jpg

I'm not sure a four letter word, curved, works personally.

All personal preference though.

That looks miles better. If a forum member can come up with that, why can't a host of over paid consultants and staff at City?

think you are missing the point I don't disike the badge, but the cartoonish design, out of propotion flat top shield straight city in a curve and disjointed colour scheme make it look ameturish.

The monchrome version looks really good and cannot fault that, I applaud city for putting in the things the fans want, but it just looks like it belongs as a junior blues logo

Maybe that's the idea. Bag the fans early.

I really just don't like it. It looks dated already. Cluttered, colour schemes are terrible, font is bad. 18 and 94 are parted.

To me it looks like a kid from Man Met doing a sandwich year has come up with it. I prefer the eagle.

I didn't want the rose, I didn't want a round badge, and wanted to keep the Eagle, I wanted some continuity in the badge from our recent history of success, but, I like the new badge, great design and think it will look great on the new kits. They have listened to the fans and this is clearly what the majority wanted.

Totally respect you sir. Never thought I'd hear that from an eagle lover.

Don't shoot the messenger BUT I have been told this is NOT the new badge, this is a false trademark registered with the patent office to stop the 'real' badge being leaked. 'Apparently' this is a common thing to do......

Roll on the 26th!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.