Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

I am not a wet wipe but I WILL stick up for Raz because
a) he is a City player
b) he might be having a rough time at present but still keeps on keeping on and trying
c) we don’t know what problems he might have outside ‘work’
d) I was taught never to kick a man or woman when they are down.

So without wet wipes (whatever that phrase means) I will support Raheem Sterling!
There's a separate thread for this so I'll just say this.
I've cheered his goals, sung his name, clapped his appearances.
I'm not kicking anyone EB,he just should not be selected to play for us.
Do you think he should, really?
P s, I wasn't calling you a wet wipe.

“Only” club brugge people are saying? Fuck ‘em, an absolute masterclass no team in europe would cope with that performance, haaland up front & that would’ve been 10!!

Paraded our lack of a goalscorer and yet still managed 5.
Pluses from the game were Foden and Dias class.
Bernardo,Rodri ,Ederson and Walker take a bow.
Mahrez and Cancelo did well but both need to concentrate for 90 minutes.
Palmer oozes potential.
Kdb and Grealish just need to slip into next gear.

Really isn’t that simple, not saying we don’t need a striker, we do. However part of the reason we have so much control in games is the fact we play without one. So yes we need one but there are very few that would get in our team that wouldn’t cause too much disruption to that control and movement. That’s why we won’t just buy any striker.
I get that part. My point is more of us crossing it inside the box looking for someone and no one there. A natural striker lets say a poacher or whatever has a habit of being in the right place at the right time. We have so many times we pass in and the midfielders pull back instead of going towards the goal.

Great performance. But, I swear there's so-called Blues in the Bluemoon membership who take more delight in slagging Sterling off than celebrate an outstanding 5-1 win.

Fucking shameful.

I hope to fuck he turns it round and shoves the insults up yer arses. Fucking scousers give him less shit than some bellends on this forum.

Good win.

I thought we played really well.

Nice to see Cole Palmer get game time. Lovely finish by the Lad.

Sterling would do better just fully focusing concentrating on the wing work, and crosses. He should have passed that first chance to one of three waiting team mates for an easy tap in.

That's the problem He cant buy a goal, but is still making the wrong choices when in front of goal.

Just concentrate on the wing work, you are not a striker, There are better players in the team.
Sterling's big problem is that he doesn't look up at the decisive moment,wether a shot or a pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.