Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Exactly my thoughts, people are way too harsh on him. Even though his confidence is rock-bottom he still tries his best and doesn't hide away. He missed a 1-on-1 today and I see shit like 'he's so selfish, he should leave', people need to get a grip

Some of these so-called fans need only look back a year or so to see how a player can turn their career around at the club - who'd want rid of Stones now?
Remember many "experts" on here telling us Bernado wasn't and never would be "a City player".

Really enjoyed the trip, nice place and great performance. Could easily have been double figures. Thought Foden was best although hard to choose as everyone played well.

Opened my work email this morning and got a tv picture of the crowd sent to me. I look like we were losing 5-1 by my facial expression !

Just heard about the fan being beaten nearly to death,left in a coma.

That is truly awful.

I thought this stuff was left back in the 80s.

Come on Blue pull through !!!!!!

I believe he`s a 62 year old Belgian who happens to be a City fan and lives over there. Beat up by fellow Belgians by all account.

Let`s hope he recovers quickly and fully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.