Club Brugge CL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden was immense but so was Walker.
Lang, one of their star players didn't know what hit him, Walker taught him the biggest lesson of his life and Lang knew it, his face every time he felt the strength of Walker spoke a thousand words.

I still voted for Foden though, tonight he took it on himself with confidence to impose himself on the opposition.

I haven't seen him do that before at this level, he took the bull by the horns and owned it

Fcuking hell, I've got goose bumps just thinking how good he's going to be

Big shout out to Cole Palmer too, in Foden we now have a role model our kids can aspire to be
Palmer has risen to that over the last few months and never let us down, hopefully Delap and others will follow suit , man how bright is the future.

I'm more excited now than I've ever been.

We’re all wrong. BBC MOTM was Hendry of Club Brugge. Seems the obvious choice
I thought you were taking the piss as well but just seen it. How the hell can a player be on the wrong end of a 5-1, agaisnt an outstanding display by City and get man of the match.

Foden but Cancelo showed us some tricks tonight.
I think Cancelo is a fucking awesome player. So much skill. He took his goal brilliantly.
Foden however was my MOM. What a player we have at such a young age. Thank you Pep for bringing him on so well. I guess youre doing the same with Cole.

The future is BLUE !!!

best team in the land and all the world.

no english team has consistently put in these 10 out of 10 shows like we have under pep. The shankly era, the fergie era, sorry they werent as good as the pep machine.

it was beautiful football to watch.

went for foden, but have to mention how good rodri / cancelo / walker / bernardo / diaz. Nice to see KDB could sit back and watch the lads do the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.