Club Brugge CL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
It almost a cert these days that Phil will be exceptional.
Walker was a beast last night as well, but I swayed towards Cancelo who was absolutely world class in this game.
But I could of said that about every one of them.
Total football again from England's finest team

Foden was on fire but many of his ridiculous doings came up just short.

Cancelo was absurdly sick to the point where I was just laughing and I think he came up with more end product. So the Cancel Man for me!

Foden was immense but so was Walker.
Lang, one of their star players didn't know what hit him, Walker taught him the biggest lesson of his life and Lang knew it, his face every time he felt the strength of Walker spoke a thousand words.

I still voted for Foden though, tonight he took it on himself with confidence to impose himself on the opposition.

I haven't seen him do that before at this level, he took the bull by the horns and owned it

Fcuking hell, I've got goose bumps just thinking how good he's going to be

Big shout out to Cole Palmer too, in Foden we now have a role model our kids can aspire to be
Palmer has risen to that over the last few months and never let us down, hopefully Delap and others will follow suit , man how bright is the future.

I'm more excited now than I've ever been.
Mentally, Foden is getting stronger by the game. I'm sure he was moaning to Pep a couple of games ago after he'd put 2 balls across the box and no centre forward there to tap them in. Kids growing up fast.

There's not much Phil can do to improve but would like to see him be a bit more cute when in on goal.
Last night he was through and shot into the side netting,once he got in front of the defender he should have stepped inside to be infront of him forcing the defender to back off giving Phil a clear shot,or attempt a tackle with a pen the likely result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.