Club hunt for youtube heroes

my god there are some miserable sods on here

the pitch invasion was amazing and I bet about 95% of city fans thought the same. Only the moaners who are always there seem to not like it.

The pitch invasion was a reaction to an amazing set of circumstances, if we had won 6-0 it would never have happened, I thought it was a fitting end and would have thought it weird had it not happened, Christ if it had been Maine Road all 4 stands would have been on there just as it was when we beat Charlton etc all those years ago. No harm was done, we still got the presentation so stop been a bunch of miserable bastards about it. As for calling these people heroes I think it's a bit of a strong word to use, given what people got through in this day and age.

I know the old boy on Clip 5, he was my Headmaster at primary school.

I'll let him know tomorrow.

All in all... Heroes probably not. Yet seeing the clips again, made me remember how crazy the day was. Seeing the elders that happy brought the tears back.
Good for them and all the City fans.. Thanks to the entire club.
A memory never forgotten.

Best option. Find everyone on the videos.....book The Bank in Manchester for a night out. Get Yaya and Kolo down there too. Oh and free beer !!

bluebannana said:
my god there are some miserable sods on here

the pitch invasion was amazing and I bet about 95% of city fans thought the same. Only the moaners who are always there seem to not like it.
I agree some of the people on this forum are like victor meldrew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.