Club Shop

fathellensbellend

Anyone else find the range in our club shop this season the worst it has ever been, just rows and rows of overpriced crap 3rd shirts, and very little in the way of variety, just been on the Leeds shop to buy something for a Leeds supporting relative for christmas and their range is 10 times better than what we have on offer. Our shop seems to be vastly overpriced, and offering nothing very innovative.

Anyone else find the range in our club shop this season the worst it has ever been, just rows and rows of overpriced crap 3rd shirts, and very little in the way of variety, just been on the Leeds shop to buy something for a Leeds supporting relative for christmas and their range is 10 times better than what we have on offer. Our shop seems to be vastly overpriced, and offering nothing very innovative.

I thought that when I had a look around in October and the same last week

You can buy stuff with a melted badge as well:(

I usually stock up with a lot for the kids from the club shop for Christmas but it’s really really poor this year - an only think that Covid supply chain disruption is the cause really

I usually stock up with a lot for the kids from the club shop for Christmas but it’s really really poor this year - an only think that Covid supply chain disruption is the cause really

It's not that - it's that kitbag don't run the shop anymore, it's run by Puma (i think it's Puma, or some company).

Say what you want about kitbag (and boy their mail order service was appalling) but they knew how to sell varied tat at varied prices. It's rubbish now. Totally overpriced clothing, and a tiny selection of anything else.

That's why the shop was selling off loads of stuff in the spring, kitbag were making what they could before they stopped running it.

It's not that - it's that kitbag don't run the shop anymore, it's run by Puma (i think it's Puma, or some company).

Say what you want about kitbag (and boy their mail order service was appalling) but they knew how to sell varied tat at varied prices. It's rubbish now. Totally overpriced clothing, and a tiny selection of anything else.

That's why the shop was selling off loads of stuff in the spring, kitbag were making what they could before they stopped running it.
Yes the shop is now run by Puma and the tat that it sells is all endorsed by them, no other companies such as kitbag, Fanatics are allowed sale space in the store anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.