Club site "picking fee"

When I go to the supermarket and buy a box of strawberries, I assume the picking fee is included in the cost..Now if Tesco were to deliver them and say that there is a picking fee on delivery I would tell them where to go.. Surely its not City, its the company they employ to run this side of the business..complain, and the more that do so you can be sure they will lose their contract..disgrace.

just thinking of ordering my nipper a few things in training wear which he loves

its now saying " handling fee " at £1.99

it says when you click the " ? "

A handling fee is added on an order to cover warehouse storage cost and packing cost.

just thinking of ordering my nipper a few things in training wear which he loves

its now saying " handling fee " at £1.99

it says when you click the " ? "

A handling fee is added on an order to cover warehouse storage cost and packing cost.

This makes absolute sense, I mean they can’t possibly envisage needing warehouse storage and to have to pack goods IN ORDER TO DO THEIR F’IN BUSINESS ! What cocks they are ….

So after a month of sending dozens of emails and calling internationally to try and resolve my issues with the Man City Online Shop I get this email communication today:

"Dear customer
Unfortunately the decision to accept an order is that of our 3rd party security service and we have no control over this.
Have you tried a different card/family member to make the purchase for you
Please accept our sincere apologies for this and any inconvenience that may have been caused
Sincerely, Your Fan Experience Team"

Quite remarkable really. It's embarrassing the club would partner with an organization (Fanatics/Kitbag) that would literally turn a long term customer away for no reason.

Really makes a person wonder...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.