Club site "picking fee"

I ordered 4 items in the City sale and they only sent 2 of them. They refunded the cost of the 2 missing items. However, the delivery and picking fees were more than the cost of the items I bought.
I did the same for some face masks in the sale, came to about £3 total bill £10 with the add on and about 10 days for delivery, I’ll not be doing it again.

I did the same for some face masks in the sale, came to about £3 total bill £10 with the add on and about 10 days for delivery, I’ll not be doing it again.
Yes I got the face masks too mate. A City rucksack and a mug weren’t delivered

I got last seasons home shirt, it was 35 notes but with a 20% off so 28 but with the 1.99 and shipping it came to 34 notes so it was ok for me, I ordered it on Friday and it came Tuesday so i can't complain

Kitbag will no longer be handling the club store/website from the end of the month. All of the stock has been moved from the warehouse. Unsure if Puma are going to be taking over or if the club are doing it themselves.

Hopefully it'll get rid of the high shipping fees and the picking fee so if you can hold off for a week or so then you might save some money.

It appears your initial info was/is correct. From the Manchester City Store website:

“The official Manchester City Store is operated by stichd, a member of the PUMA group and an internationally recognised, licensed merchandise partner.”

The German manager would make a fortune if he charged for picking his nose and arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.