Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad day for Manchester City football club.Looks like its Pellergrini but we should be looking at a better manager than that.

Very sad day for Manchester City football club.Looks like its Pellergrini but we should be looking at a better manager than that.

Incredible that this has emerged after days (not hours but dyas) of corrosive speculation

If MCFC don't get their PR act together

it will all be happening again

get is sorted City

this is the third hand over since Pearce that has been a total disaster

PATHETIC

why are we paying for you prats ?????

Disappointing, but best that it was sorted one way or the other.

We move on.

Incredible that this has emerged after days (not hours but dyas) of corrosive speculation

If MCFC don't get their PR act together

it will all be happening again

get is sorted City

this is the third hand over since Pearce that has been a total disaster

PATHETIC

why are we paying for you prats ?????

All the best Roberto Mancini!!!!!

I sometimes thought tactically you got it wrong in a handful of games but even the best managers make mistakes. You warned the board of the need to keep on improving the team this summer but the quality of our signings this summer were rubbish compared to we missed out on signing.

I feel that just as much blame should go too people upstairs who have unsettled things and the so called "Superstar" players we have who let him down badly on Saturday in the cup final and throughout the season.

People might disagree with me but it is just my view.

Re: Club Statement

couldn't even let him finish the season - the man who steered us to our first league title in over 30 years.
shame - real shame - on the cards for a long long while but still a shame how it has ended

Hope you learn Bobby - don't bite the hand that feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.