Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inevitable and although it would have been great for him to carry on until the end of the season, leaks and gossip have made the club's position impossible. For 36 hours we've been asking for them to admit it or shut the rumours up and now they've done so.

I don't doubt that the Norwich game may just have the odd Mancini... chant and it would be great if he could actually turn up (but he won't). Not sure about the "holistic approach bollocks" - presumably it relates to the ways in which they want to bring kids through??

Not convinced that Pellegrini will be the answer. Please can we have Klopp or Mourinho?

Incredible that this has emerged after days (not hours but dyas) of corrosive speculation

If MCFC don't get their PR act together

it will all be happening again

get is sorted City

this is the third hand over since Pearce that has been a total disaster

PATHETIC

why are we paying for you prats ?????

Disappointing, but best that it was sorted one way or the other.

We move on.

scousemanc said:
AlthamBlue said:
Should've given him the last 2 matches. Thanks Roberto.

Think about what you just said. That would have been excrutiating

Despite wanting a change, I think it's been handled shockingly. I think he deserved to see the fans in the last home match.

scousemanc said:
AlthamBlue said:
Should've given him the last 2 matches. Thanks Roberto.

Think about what you just said. That would have been excrutiating

Despite wanting a change, I think it's been handled shockingly. I think he deserved to see the fans in the last home match.

It has echoes of the Hughes sacking.

Remember for the Sunderland game Hughes looked frustrated when we went 2-0 up and he left both Ade and Robhino out. Maybe a similar thing happened with the keepers on Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.