Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
red 2 hats said:
BringBackSwales said:
fucking red scum

Red scum, are you fucking sure, coz I state Bobby has been handsomely rewarded and fans are being overly emotional, prick

look at your user name you thick red prick

Say my user name quickly, it's probably lost on your thick bonce, couldn't have red twats not allowed, prick

facebookcd.jpg

Georgian Maestro said:
I get the feeling from the posts on this thread that some of you inners would pick Mancini over Sheikh Mansour. Madness if true
No not true, its the debacle leading upto this point. When in reality the powers that be (Ceo etc) should have protected the club until the end of the season.

red 2 hats said:
BringBackSwales said:
red 2 hats said:
Red scum, are you fucking sure, coz I state Bobby has been handsomely rewarded and fans are being overly emotional, prick

look at your user name you thick red prick

Say my user name quickly, it's probably lost on your thick bonce, couldn't have red twats not allowed, prick

Whether you're a red or not, stop shit stirring.

Real disappointment that he won't be about on Sunday to receive a proper send off.
Thanks for all the memories, and events that I never thought I would see as a city fan.
Last season was brilliant, but, unfortunately this day has been coming.

Onwards and upwards, hopefully....

This way he goes out with the adoration of most fans, and we are in the Champions League and very well placed for next season.

Had he stayed it would have fallen apart. The FA Cup Final was the latest of few signs that all was not well

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I wonder how many of those in the press that constantly sought to undermine him will be shedding a few pubic crocodile tears after this. Wankers.

The last few weeks have really made me realise that club really needs to significantly start upping its game with the media.

Fully agree.

Mark Ogden and Ollie Holt are always negative about our club, tonight they are on twitter with their faux outrage!

Genuine criticism fans can handle, it's the daily, snide twisting of stories that riles me up. Plus the type of questions asked in the pre and post match press conferences would get you banned at certain clubs, it should be no different here.

chesterbells said:
city 'til i cry said:
That's how we treat a decent man. Black day for City I'm genuinely shocked at the piss poor way this has been handled, a throwback to the Swales days.

Come off it, it's nothing like the Swales days ffs - or is this a late night WUM after an evening in the boozer?
Anyway, how do you know he's a "decent man"? (apologies if you actually know him ;-)

Don't know him personally but I believe he has acted with dignity while at City and deserves better. Just my sober opinion take it or leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.