Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
red 2 hats said:
BringBackSwales said:
shouldn't you and your men in pink mates be out hitting women and children?

What the fuck are you on about, our manager, that's right our manager has been sacked, grown men are throwing hissy fits, it's a game and a business too which Bobby has been handsomely rewarded but he's failed to reach the heights that our owners required.
Hitting women and kids, give your head a wobble you first class prick.

fucking red scum

Red scum, are you fucking sure, coz I state Bobby has been handsomely rewarded and fans are being overly emotional, prick

Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
In that sense he was very much a Manchester City manager, it has to be said. Epic highs, deflating lows punctuated with moments of high drama. I will certainly miss him, even though I am ambivalent about his dismissal.

Won't say "I told you so".....

;-)
Please don't. Wouldn't want you displaying no discernible "class".

pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
BringBackSwales said:
is he not allowed an opinion then? Can he not speak out for his dad? I would always hope my lads do the same for me
Who has disrespected his dad?

Even the staunchest of outers have respect for what Mancini achieved last season.
Silence from the board, then a statement at 10:30pm detailing how you've been sacked on the anniversary of winning the league isn't a tad disrespectful?

Meeting another manager's agent in public isn't disrespectful?

Ignorance is bliss it seems

So because Mancini met Monaco in SECRET last summer its not disrespectful?

I get the feeling from the posts on this thread that some of you inners would pick Mancini over Sheikh Mansour. Madness if true

Sad to see him go. Especially in this way but we'll have to move on now.

We'll always have the memories of our first trophy in 35 years and our first title in 44 years.

BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BringBackSwales said:
I am going to follow this with interest - what are you going to do if he doesn't apologise? Just interested

He will apologise so there's no point in me speculating.

he did - tell me, what did you put in your pm to him?

No PMs were sent, I just hit him with love and he felt the love.

Georgian Maestro said:
I get the feeling from the posts on this thread that some of you inners would pick Mancini over Sheikh Mansour. Madness if true

Yep Hyperbole central tonight.

Rammy Blue said:
BobKowalski said:
Yeah. Me I remember the highs. Mancini fulfilled his brief and then some. He didn't get everything right and dropped a few bollocks now and then but damn it was a great 3 years. Feeling nostalgic already.

Same, although I'm excited about the future. Bob had taken us as far as he could, imo. All in all it's not been a good season.

Said it so many times now I liked Bobby a lot but I'm ot sure the players do and that has cost us, IMO.

I will be singing his name a Reading tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.