Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how to put all this really. i have never been a mancini outer i wasnt a hughes outer either. having supported us for all of my 5 decades i just crave stability and the club moving forward incrementally. I feel that if a lot of what is starting to come out now is true about break downs in professional relationships etc is right and it appears the situation for Mancini had become untenable, then the appointment of someone else is probably the right one. However i am very disappointed in the way all this has happened, and the playing out of the situation in the press and media feeding frenzy. I dont know if RM was a nice person or not, but i do know he managed the team to win three trophys in a short period. That in itself should not perhaps mean his services needed to be retained but it should have afforded him respect and we should have been allowed to say thanks and goodbye in a suitably dignified way. i am a city fan and i will as always get behind our new manager and in the meantime kiddo. but we really need to learn from this it is a horrible situation.

argyle said:
Daz_Blue said:
argyle said:
Fully agree.

Mark Ogden and Ollie Holt are always negative about our club, tonight they are on twitter with their faux outrage!

Genuine criticism fans can handle, it's the daily, snide twisting of stories that riles me up. Plus the type of questions asked in the pre and post match press conferences would get you banned at certain clubs, it should be no different here.

Having spent 365 days a year, for the last 3 years, to agitate his removal, and using his lack of a perfect oxford accent, to portray him like a second Forest Gump... Surprise, Surprise Surprise!! The press have now done a complete u turn and labled the board absolute sh*t house's for killing "the messiah"

Custis is the worst ........Mancini, Cassell and Power ....what next the mercer mosaic being removed ........people complained, he removed the tweet .....

Is this Neil or Shuan? If it's Neil he's be on it all night. He's generally been ok with us but for some reason he's got all butthurt over Mancini and is laying into us about it.

Wonder how long it will take for the media to start the assassination of his successor - they played a huge part in this debacle.

argyle said:
Vinjay said:
Disgruntled former employees taking digs at Mancini now. Some guy who used to wash the kits or something moaning because he never said "good morning" to him...

@steaziz_kitman

The stuff this guy writes seems like small fish, but like I've said previously I know three people who work for City (in small roles but they have contact with players and staff) and this is generally what everyone thought about him. He rubbed people up the wrong way, and it's unfortunately cost him.

This guy shouldn't be airing it in public though, could cost him also.

I'm leaning towards believing what he says...there are always two sides to the story and we've never heard the other side except Mancini's and its easy to believe what Mancini says because we always see him.

How he "managed" Tevez case, it almost cost the club millions. I will do that better. But we were lucky with Tevez, than he did it with Balo, and that cost a club millions. When I saw this, and when Balo was sold, I was thinking that Mancini did that on purpose to sell Balo cheap as possible, what will not surprise me, because of the Balo agent.

article-2323694-0E1E07B000000578-149_634x423.jpg

article-2323694-19C36BE1000005DC-537_306x423.jpg
article-2323694-19C36BE6000005DC-580_306x423.jpg

dazdon said:
Eaglechief said:
dazdon, stop being such a ****.

People are perfectly entitled to feel disappointed that one of the most successful manager's they've ever seen at the club has gone so abruptly, especially without getting the chance to say "goodbye" to him on Sunday.

He's not dead.

Write him a letter or send him an email.

OK then, give me his e-mail address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.