Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train said:
zeven said:
If you have a problem with someone you solve it not talking behind his back and not talking for others behind someones back. it may very well be Mancini is a ruff guy around the office. i dont blame him.

Sounds just like Mancini your describing...and yet he can do no wrong.

He's a flawed character.

ycnmiu mate, ycnmiu... everyone is coont but Saint Bobby

RadcliffeRick said:
Just when City were getting stability and earning respect for their achievements. To announce this on the day that the cockneys are in town and to not let Roberto manage the final 2 games shows very poor management from the top.

All I can say is thanks Roberto, May 13th 2012 will stay with me always and no one can take that away.
You call stability to buy expensive and than to loan players? You call stability Tevez and Balo cases? Just Balo case cost a City a millions.

article-2323694-0E1E07B000000578-149_634x423.jpg

article-2323694-19C36BE1000005DC-537_306x423.jpg
article-2323694-19C36BE6000005DC-580_306x423.jpg

Also did anyone saw him take full responsibility for anything? Always it was someone else's fault and not his fault?

argyle said:
The guy brought results, no denying that.

But I have heard from three people that work at City (not high up, but have contact with players and staff) that Mancini was hated by many and, to put it politely, wasn't very nice to a lot of people at the club.

There's only so many people you can rub the wrong way before it catches up with you.

If it was up to me, I would have given him one more year, but then I'm pretty certain our billionaire businessman owners know what they are doing more than I or anyone else on here.

Onwards and Upwards!! Come on City!!

I'm still surprised that we've almost managed 2nd place given the lack of relationship and disharmony among the dressing room with Mancini.

Train said:
zeven said:
If you have a problem with someone you solve it not talking behind his back and not talking for others behind someones back. it may very well be Mancini is a ruff guy around the office. i dont blame him.

Sounds just like Mancini your describing...and yet he can do no wrong.

He's a flawed character.
That was not about Mancini just my opinion.
i was pro Mancini but now hes out i will support whoever take charge.

This could be either the absolute making of us. also it could ruin us (not that the media give a shit) Stand by what I said tho, and I can't wait for the pressure on Moyes next season on his first defeat..

Ultimately, Mancini's sacking means nothing whilst those rags, like shitting dogs, are still in love with ferguson. I can't wait for them to turn on their new manager.

Goodbye Bob.

You'll always be remembered for May 2012.

This year we went backwards.

In quite a big way really.

In the end, it must be your fault. As the manager, you're in charge. If others interfered, it's your fault for letting them. If you felt undermined, but stayed just in case in turned out OK, that's pretty weak to be honest.

Good luck for the future.

Love the headline for this :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/fourfourtwoview/archive/2013/05/14/mancini-dies-by-the-sword-of-damocles.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/fourfourtw ... ocles.aspx</a>?

On one hand, it's baffling to me the support Mancini gets. On paper we have one of the best club sides in the world, and falling so far behind a poor MU in the league, failing to get a win in the CL, losing a final to Wigan...you can't be serious thinking he's the best we can do. It was the right decision. I understand there's a culture of accepting failure at the club after struggling for so long, but I'm glad it doesn't extend to the owners.

That being said, I'm glad this is still a club that backs its players and manager, and isn't willing to cut ties and attack them as soon as results go bad. I hope that part of the club's culture isn't lost as City moves forward and becomes a 'global' club or whatever you want to call it. And I think Pellegrini deserves that same support regardless of how we think the club's handled Mancini.

It doesn't change much. But people need to realise once a manager loses a dressing room, there's no coming back.

People thinking this will upset and work as a disadvantage to the players, couldn't be anymore wrong.

Sad to say, but most the players/staff will be happy he's gone. His man management is so poor, it's his fault.

I totally agree on the decision for him to go, I just don't agree on the way it's been done. No progression, we've gone backwards. In FOOTBALLING terms. It's a football decision..

There's more to football than winning trophies. Hence his sacking, football reasons. Stability counts for nothing when a job becomes too big, simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.