Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha - United 10 person parade knocked off the top of the sports news already!!!!

CTID1988 said:
Should of waited til the end of season. The man is a legend in my eyes, it may of been time for him to go but it should of been done with a bit more class and gave the fans a chance to say goodbye at the last game. Absolutely shit PR, treated him with no respect at all.

Absolutely agree.

It's been a fookin shambles.
Really gutted that we ended it this way. Horrible.

Sort it out City..

I just wonder how much this impacted on our cup final performance.

Hope we get off the merry go round and stick long term with a manager, I think he should have at least been given next season.

total disgrace, but all i can say is thx booby for the silverware and taking us to the next level, will always be a place in my memory the day we smashed the rags and took the prem title.
gone but never forgotten. thx

Thanks Bobby for giving me the happiest moment in my football supporting life, you will always have my admiration for the trophies you brought to the Club.
I am a City fan though and I will carry on supporting the Club whoever is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.