Club Statement: Tevez

if there was any justice , there would be a way of cancelling the poison dwarfs contract , seeking compensation form his crooked advisors and then fifa banning him worldwide for a least 5 years , he could play as much golf as he wanted then , the ****

If this was just a bad decision that Tevez made and accepted his wrongdoing with a full and propper appology, then I guess things could have been sorted to some degree.

But with the greedy lying little shit, trying to get out of what he had so obviously done, by choice, he looks more like the typical Rag, typical non City sort of player we can do without.

Hope to fuck they sack the sour faced manipulative little **** and get a contract long World Football ban by FIFA as support, I believe it was speculated about and would love to see the wanker fucked off good style!

Bilboblue said:
The Club has been conducting an investigation into the events of 27 September at the Allianz Arena. The Club has now reached a stage in its investigation where it has concluded that there is a case for Carlos Tevez to answer of alleged breaches of contract.
Accordingly, the Club has informed him that he will face disciplinary proceedings and the hearing will be convened shortly.
Carlos will be required to report to Roberto Mancini for training on Thursday
good for the club to issue a statement after his arrival back in manchester,i like the majority want him gone,but this could drag on,the wording of the statement, alleged breaches of contract is slighty worrying me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.