Club Statement: Tevez

Just listened to Brennan, the guy hasn't got a scooby's about what we are up to.

Glad we are throwing the book at the ****, should be a right laugh over the next few days.

Hopefully the hearing will be like this. Tevez as Blackadder and Mancini as Melchett. ;-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRx90mOXS7Q[/youtube]

Exclusive: City officials waiting for Tevez at Manchester airport this afternoon.

mob_pitchforks.jpg

He's training with the first team squad tomorrow. I think Mancini has offered him an olive branch. Apologise to his team-mates and Mancini himself and he's got a chance of coming back in the reckoning. Hopefully that's how it's gonna be.

Anthony_18 said:
He's training with the first team squad tomorrow. I think Mancini has offered him an olive branch. Apologise to his team-mates and Mancini himself and he's got a chance of coming back in the reckoning. Hopefully that's how it's gonna be.

No chance. He's toast.

Expected this...

Saw the incident with ma own eyes and the shrug of the shoulder before approaching the bench after warming up which the cameras failed to pick up.

Guilty as charged.

His only way out is to apologise to the club fans and most importantly, Mancini.

I hate the fact that we were saying it may be hard to prove he refused to play/warm up (wwell thats the whisper). The idea of the little fucking bastard saying at a tribuneral "no no no i said i would play". I really want to see him physically thrown of club property, preferably smacking his fat face on the floor for good measure.

Lordeffingham said:
Hope to fuck they sack the sour faced manipulative little **** and get a contract long World Football ban by FIFA as support, I believe it was speculated about and would love to see the wanker fucked off good style!
I'm glad you got those expletives the right way around!!!

Or maybe you didn't?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.