Club to make statement at 7.30

Dubai Blue said:
At a time when our support is as divided as it has ever been, this appointment had to be someone of a caliber that would instantly bring everyone back together again. If such a manager wasn't available, I'd have stuck it out til the end of the season.

Really not sure Mancini is the right answer and the way it's all been handled is a fucking disgrace. Hopefully Garry Cook is clearing out his office as well because today has been a shambles. He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.
here here... and sky have now reported that toure was told at halftime hughes had been sacked and to tell the other players if this is true its a disgrace we lurch from one disaster to the next,this appointment says it all, and rumours jose has quit inter...

I feel disappointed if I'm being honest. We've been a laughing stock due to our revolving door for managers and nothing has changed.

The target was 6th at the beginning of the season. We're there tonight regardless of draws, the 3-0 defeat to Spurs, etc. There is no guarantee that a new managerwill fair any better. They should have given him till the end of the season. We're up there, now there is more instability!!!

What a bloody shambles.

Totally shocked, chopping and changing halfway through a season can't be a settling effect for the team and he's not done bad at all. Good luck to Hughes in his future endeavours.
Let's get behind Mancini

We are a joke.

Well done owners, after showing the world that you were different from the others and were honourable men you've blown all that away.

I trusted Thaksin as much as I trust these clowns now. Lost a lot of respect for them.

MANCINI is useless, you watch! plays crap football, been waiting in the wings for this job, been offered no others, none wanted him but hey lets give hima job t city great! owners can fuck off for me, and Gary cook, please clear your fucking desk you loser!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.