Club Wembley Crew

toffee balls said:
As if I would sit with the great unwashed.

Block 212 for me

That's the Sunderland end :)<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:22 pm --<br /><br />
Bluebee2 said:
pominoz said:
bluehart said:
Because I like it.

You two are going to get on like a house on fire, i can just tell ;)

Thank feck I'm in with all the City fans in my goalie shirt with Silva on the back :)

a goalie shirt with a Silva back?

You're fighting some sort of gorilla war, then?

I know.

Makes it even more fun.
Sat there at the Rag semi and they tried to lynch me at the end.

This will be my 6 th time in those seats , there is no end really.

204 for me, sat there for Chelsea and Wigam without a problem. In fact most round me where the corporate type having a jolly and I think a few probably didn't even know who was playing.

toffee balls said:
I know.

Makes it even more fun.

What I meant was, you said you weren't sitting with the great unwashed...

:)

pominoz said:
bluehart said:
Bluebee2 said:
Why would you have a blue outfield shirt with Joe Harts name on ? Unless Of course Hart is your surname
Because I like it.

Ha ha, are you trying to stir things :-)<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 pm --<br /><br />
Bluebee2 said:
pominoz said:
bluehart said:
Because I like it.

Thank feck I'm in with all the City fans in my goalie shirt with Silva on the back :)
I'm sure you'll look great whatever you wear ;-)

Bluebee2 said:
bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:
Just thought I would see how many fellow Blues are going to be in Club Wembley on Sunday 2nd, maybe meet for a beer. Couldn't get tickets anywhere else so had to go with this route, not Ideal but I will be there and that's what counts.

I am in Block 240 row 4

Funnily enough I am in the same block as you, will have Joe Hart on the back of my shirt as always -will look for you ;-)
Would that be a blue shirt with Hart on the back or a keeper shirt ? It annoys me when folk have Hart on the back of an outfield shirt, maybe it's just me.

Yeh maybe it is, it annoys me when people like you give a fuck what people pay good money for to have on the back of their shirts, Joe hart is a city player and whilst he may not be an outfield player! who cares a fuck! she likes joe hart and she likes the outfield shirt, she has a shed full of the keeper shirts too with his name on too. Come and say hello next week and let's have a beer discussing it.. I'm gonna have bluebee2 put on my shirt in your honour<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:20 am --<br /><br />
toffee balls said:
I know.

Makes it even more fun.

Did we cuddle at the rag semi toffee, was in there too and only two other City fans we hugged long and hard when we scored much to the chagrin of all the rag twats around us ;-))

Blue Til Death said:
Bluebee2 said:
bluehart said:
Funnily enough I am in the same block as you, will have Joe Hart on the back of my shirt as always -will look for you ;-)
Would that be a blue shirt with Hart on the back or a keeper shirt ? It annoys me when folk have Hart on the back of an outfield shirt, maybe it's just me.

Yeh maybe it is, it annoys me when people like you give a fuck what people pay good money for to have on the back of their shirts, Joe hart is a city player and whilst he may not be an outfield player! who cares a fuck! she likes joe hart and she likes the outfield shirt, she has a shed full of the keeper shirts too with his name on too. Come and say hello next week and let's have a beer discussing it.. I'm gonna have bluebee2 put on my shirt in your honour

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:20 am --

toffee balls said:
I know.

Makes it even more fun.

Did we cuddle at the rag semi toffee, was in there too and only two other City fans we hugged long and hard when we scored much to the chagrin of all the rag twats around us ;-))
Possibly.

I have posted the story before but at the end if the game I was stood on the wall on the front row perched of the hoards of rapidly departing red twats singing " you can stick your fuckin treble up your arse "

If they could of got hold of me I would be dead.....

What a day

toffee balls said:
Blue Til Death said:
Bluebee2 said:

Yeh maybe it is, it annoys me when people like you give a fuck what people pay good money for to have on the back of their shirts, Joe hart is a city player and whilst he may not be an outfield player! who cares a fuck! she likes joe hart and she likes the outfield shirt, she has a shed full of the keeper shirts too with his name on too. Come and say hello next week and let's have a beer discussing it.. I'm gonna have bluebee2 put on my shirt in your honour

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:20 am --

toffee balls said:
I know.

Makes it even more fun.

Possibly.

I have posted the story before but at the end if the game I was stood on the wall on the front row perched of the hoards of rapidly departing red twats singing " you can stick your fuckin treble up your arse "

If they could of got hold of me I would be dead.....

What a day

Yep was awesome, I was getting earache all game from some rag knobs until we scored, I then let rip with the other two lads that we're sat in front of us, classic, they never said a word, fucked off and left me and the other two lads singing like 3 chicks in a nest ;-))))

I was getting coined from the tier below , spat at from the tier above.

I was absolutely pissing myself with joy.

They would have kicked fuck out of me , no doubt..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.