Clubs who have huge potential for a rich backer?

It would be Leeds all day long . One team city , massive fanatical support and one of the past great teams . If would be a win for any backer

It would be Leeds all day long . One team city , massive fanatical support and one of the past great teams . If would be a win for any backer
I knew a bloke who was part of a consortium trying to buy Leeds out of receivership on that basis.

I think Crystal Palace have a lot of untapped potential. They've got one of the biggest cachment areas in the country, I believe at around 800,000. They also upgraded their training/academy complex recently and have got a category 1 academy now.

They did chuck money at it under O'leary and Risdale. They were out-spending most of the league!

I think any team in the premier league has a huge potential. Success attracts fans big or small

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.